Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A homemade stitchery and A recipe

I was finally able to get one little craft done last night . Thought I would share it . Here is the smallest one I'am pretty proud of it considering I had never stitched before and it was 1 am .  I think it started to go a little side ways ..  LOL             And A thankfull note my husbands granny has cancer and was in alot of pain I requested prayer for her and her pain has eased off and she has been less weak . She will be 97 in december she is a loving christian woman .. She has been a real light to my self and many others.. Thank you lord for her, may you bless her many more days.          

  VEGETABLE CASSEROLE               
2 bags vegetable medley / carrots, broccoli,cauliflower
1can cream of mushroom soup
                                                   1 small garden vegetable cream cheese
                                                           1small bag croutons/ any flavor you prefer

                                                                                     Directions
Cook vegetables till tender. In a large bowl mix cream of mushroom soup vegetables and cream cheese till blended but not mashed. Now in a casserole dish spread mixture . crush croutons in bag lightly, add over mixture. bake on 350 for about 35 min .

No comments:

Post a Comment