Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have a winner.... Amy (Cottage Prims)

Hello, to all my prim blogging pals ...Well the day has finally arrived And sorry its kinda late but I had some dreaded, bill paying and things to do today. I drew the name  using the old method names in the bowl Sarah my 9 year old drew the winning name which is Cottage prims ... So congrats ...I sure hope you will like your goodies...send me your address to aemaddix1982@yahoo.com so I can send them on there way. Oh yea I forgot to mention I did find a few goodies of my own while I was out today and yes some of them where word signs...lol I will share them in my next post ...Till next time god bless you all .... And thank you all for helping me make this giveaway so much fun.                                                                                            Primitive blessings
                                                                                                          April

No comments:

Post a Comment